As one of the top smart phone selling companies, Samsung has been launching different models every now and then. These have different specifications that include their size, hardware and software part that vary from one another. Here some of the models have been discussed and information is given on unlocking them.
Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime
- Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime is a 5-inch touchscreen phone that is powered by one-core processor.
- It runs on Android 6.0 and is a single SIM phone.
- It has a 5MP back and a front camera too.
- To unlock Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime you need to send IMEI number, your email id, country and current network details to a third party website. You will get complete set of unlock codes that you have give after you have inserted the new carrier’s SIM.
Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime 2
- Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime2 is a 5-inch 720X1280 pixels resolution phone that runs on Android 7 Nougat.
- It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor with 1.5GB RAM and 16GB expandable storage.
- This phone has 5MP back and 2MP front camera.
- There are unlocking companies that charge a fee to unlock Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime 2. They ask for details like manufacturer, IMEI number and model of the phone and send you the code to unlock after you have inserted the new SIM.
Samsung Galaxy Express Prime3
- Released in April 2016, Samsung Galaxy Express Prime3 is a 5-inch Super AMOLED captive touchscreen phone with 720X1280 pixels resolutions.
- It has Android 6.0 OS with 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 processor with 1.5GB RAM and 16GB internal memory, expandable upto 256GB.
- It has 5MP main camera and 2MP selfie camera and runs on Li-on 2600mAh removable battery.
- To unlock Samsung Galaxy Express Prime 3 you need to retrieve the IMEI number by dialing *#06#. Visit the website that offers unlocking code and give all the information and they will send the code. Insert the new SIM, switch on the phone and give the code to unlock.